Apex Lite ATO setup

Tank2379

I have a breakout box hooked up just trying to figure out how to get the ATO hooked up, I have it on Switch1 but nothing is happening any help would be appreciated

steveo9043

subscribing as I am about to get an apex lite and want to setup an ATO with it. What ATO did you go with?

DD

"Rambo"
Couple quick questions:

Are you sure your apex is recognizing the breakout box?

It may be reading on a different numbered switch. So if you have it on one, it may be registering on four. If that makes sense at all.

On you apex home page, there's a very small link on the upper right hand side, it says "edit". If you click on that a flyout menu with a bunch of different icons pops out. Pull all of the switch icons out onto your dashboard, click save, mess with the switch to see which one registers the switch.

Tank2379

Couple quick questions:

Are you sure your apex is recognizing the breakout box?

It may be reading on a different numbered switch. So if you have it on one, it may be registering on four. If that makes sense at all.

On you apex home page, there's a very small link on the upper right hand side, it says "edit". If you click on that a flyout menu with a bunch of different icons pops out. Pull all of the switch icons out onto your dashboard, click save, mess with the switch to see which one registers the switch.
I got it figured out... I guess the program is different from the PM1 Module than the Apex Lite. :/. **** programs...

Thanks

Bowhunter4250

I have the apex light as well , I don't have my tank set up test as it's still in progress , now I am not computer literate at all so I'm sorry for my ignorance .... How do you set up the ATO to the apex ?? I will have a tunze ATO and I thought they just work with the floats and a parasistic pump?

Tank2379

I have the apex light as well , I don't have my tank set up test as it's still in progress , now I am not computer literate at all so I'm sorry for my ignorance .... How do you set up the ATO to the apex ?? I will have a tunze ATO and I thought they just work with the floats and a parasistic pump?
If you have a Tunze no need to set it up Via Apex... Tunze is Plug and Play and is pretty awesome ATO

Bowhunter4250

if you have a tunze no need to set it up via apex... Tunze is plug and play and is pretty awesome ato
gotcha ! Thanks man ... I was scratching my head with this one , so your talking about using the apex with a small manual pump to go on and off correct ?