Apex WXM Question - Radion Profiles

Vapour1ze

Hi all,

Question, so on the Apex WXM.. I have 5 radions and 3 vortechs configured. And it's working GREAT.

My question is, let's say I have company over at noon. Well, my tank lighting is around a 12K look at noon and I like to be able to show off the coral colors etc with some nice blues while company is over. With the reeflink, I could just throw a preset up and call it a day while people are here.

Is there a way to program an virtual outlet with set radion schedule and if I enable that profile I can turn my lights to that specific color combo for the time being?

I have no idea how to do what I'm wanting without manually changing the regular schedule on each light and then having to change it back...

Any help would be great!
Cheers!

ultimatemj

There is a thread on the Neptune forum that describes how to do this. I seem to recall it being something like 'create an outlet called BLUES, then in the advanced section of the light profiles you add code to set the lights to be all blues when the BLUES outlet is on....and then set up either a FEED button or a manual switch connected to a breakout box to turn BLUES on and off.

So not super simple, but not crazy hard either :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapour1ze

There is a thread on the Neptune forum that describes how to do this. I seem to recall it being something like 'create an outlet called BLUES, then in the advanced section of the light profiles you add code to set the lights to be all blues when the BLUES outlet is on....and then set up either a FEED button or a manual switch connected to a breakout box to turn BLUES on and off.

So not super simple, but not crazy hard either :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm, thank you! I'll have to see if I can find that thread!

ultimatemj

So, did you find it and figure it out?

Here's what I did...

In the Advanced section of each light outlet: If FeedC 005 Then BLUES

And in the profiles, I set up BLUES as
View attachment 16012

Last edited:

ultimatemj

Update: I added/created a Virtual Outlet (Named the same as the profile I created...BLUES) to provide a "slider" in Fusion instead of using the Feed buttons (because they are close together and already used for a couple of things). It did required adding a line of code to each light "If Outlet BLUES = ON then BLUES", but that's no biggie :) Works great!