Aqua Pros - Chicago Reefs Meet Up!!!!

Will You attend a meet this Friday evening?

• Friday July 18th

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Prefer Saturday July 19th

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Prefer Sunday July 20th

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maidia

Team CR
[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION], [MENTION=19]DD[/MENTION], [MENTION=9]AQUAPROS[/MENTION]

I m under-estimate reefers are coming.
1. Dave can you provide us few case of water and pop.
2. Bags of Chip
3. Most important thing is discount (promotion) for corals, fish + more please.

Thanks
Mai

jrpark22000

Premium member
Updating First post to lock in Friday as the day. Please continue to vote for Friday so we can have as accurate of a headcount as possible for proper planning.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION], [MENTION=19]DD[/MENTION], [MENTION=9]AQUAPROS[/MENTION]

I m under-estimate reefers are coming.
1. Dave can you provide us few case of water and pop.
2. Bags of Chip
3. Most important thing is discount (promotion) for corals, fish + more please.

Thanks
Mai

Hey Guys!

We will stay late Friday if everyones having a good time..

We will provide water and pop/soda, mix of cola, sprite, dr P. ok? also mixed chips and if anything else we need please ask

we will be fully stocked, with shipments all week long! Lots of dealsin store, food, salt, and other drygoods will be marked at huge discounts for you guys/gals. We will have some sps and zoa frag pack deals 3 for $20, 3 for $30, 3 for $40 on some nice colored frags at already greatdeals. Will also make more new frags to make sure we have multiples of all the desirable pieces. Wewill have frags fat head dendros, super sps/zoas,and other unusual pieces available. we will try to post updated fish list aswell and those will be on sale too! Tons of the hottest rainbow acan frags, awesome scolys, bubble tip anemones, clams small and large, gorgonians, and much more!

maidia

Team CR
Hey Guys!

We will provide water and pop/soda, mix of cola, sprite, dr P. ok? also mixed chips and if anything else we need please ask

we will be fully stocked, with shipments all week long! Lots of dealsin store, food, salt, and other drygoods will be marked at huge discounts for you guys/gals. We will have some sps and zoa frag pack deals 3 for $20, 3 for $30, 3 for $40 on some nice colored frags at already greatdeals. Will also make more new frags to make sure we have multiples of all the desirable pieces. Wewill have frags fat head dendros, super sps/zoas,and other unusual pieces available. we will try to post updated fish list aswell and those will be on sale too! Tons of the hottest rainbow acan frags, awesome scolys, bubble tip anemones, clams small and large, gorgonians, and much more!
Thank you Dave...See you on Friday night...:)

SkullV

Sounds fantastic as always Dave! I guess if people are planning on staying late you can mark me in the definitely category.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
I know you guys were talking about tacos, butright across the street from us is North Side Grill and they serve some great food- fishnchips, beefeater sandwich, and ryan sandburger, make your own burger
http://www.northsidege.blogspot.com/

There a really good hidden place a block over from us, http://www.beercellarchicago.com/ if you don't like water or soda, call him with what you are looking for and he will throw it in the fridge for you so niceand cold when you pick up.
r

enzo1028

Premium member
Hey Guys!

Awesome! Thanks for doing this!

Gary

[MENTION=9]AQUAPROS[/MENTION] Are you guys going to have any of the cheaper gold clams? I need to replace mine.

enzo1028

Premium member
I know you guys were talking about tacos, butright across the street from us is North Side Grill and they serve some great food- fishnchips, beefeater sandwich, and ryan sandburger, make your own burger
http://www.northsidege.blogspot.com/

There a really good hidden place a block over from us, http://www.beercellarchicago.com/ if you don't like water or soda, call him with what you are looking for and he will throw it in the fridge for you so niceand cold when you pick up.
r

They have the best Pretzel Burgers there