Aqua Pros - Chicago Reefs Meet Up!!!!

Will You attend a meet this Friday evening?

• Friday July 18th

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Prefer Saturday July 19th

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Prefer Sunday July 20th

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smitty

Premium member
I'm here with the candy cane frags for whoever asked for one. Just look for the black guy with the gun on his waist.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Thanks for everyone showing up and congrats to the 8 raffle winners. Thanks for Dave and Mike hosting us on short notice, for staying open late and the place to hang out. Special thanks to [MENTION=108]SkullV[/MENTION] for helping with some of the raffle donation.

DD

"Rambo"
Thank you Dave and Mike! I also wanted to thank everyone who made it out. It was really great to hang out and chat with the familiar faces, but also to meet some new folks.

I had a really great time.

vucious

I didn't plan on buying anything but came home with 4 new corals =). This is a true addiction. It was great meeting everyone.

maidia

Team CR
Thank you AP (Dave and Mike). Nice to meet all old and new CR reefers and finally to meet the CR man Josh (INFIDEL).
Thanks Ted drove me to the party with Gary...Ted drove like a drunk driver ha ha ha scary...
But the real Infidel Family won 3 raffles ... :)

I had a great and fun time.

SkullV

Thank you AP (Dave and Mike). Nice to meet all old and new CR reefers and finally to meet the CR man Josh (INFIDEL).
Thanks Ted drove me to the party with Gary...Ted drove like a drunk driver ha ha ha scary...
But the real Infidel Family won 3 raffles ... :)

I had a great and fun time.
But I got you there first! Thanks again everyone. Safe to say CR is in good hands. Great meeting people as always.

BigKev23

Great time seeing old friends and meeting new faces!!! Thanks to Aquapros for having us and thanks to Josh for setting this up so fast!!! I look forward to more of these!!!

vuciouswife

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped make tonight happen! It was great to meet you all and I really enjoyed all the conversations. Great to meet a couple other wives too! :)

Jep21

Had a blast hanging out with everyone today.. Just wanted to give a shoutout to dave and mike from AP thanks for the awesome deals on corals and livestock and for having us over.. And wanted to thank josh and the CR staff for making this happen.. Also it was great seeing everyone, meeting new peeps and tlking reef with everyone..

Also thanks mike and dave for suggesting the awesome burger place across the street.. The burgers were awesome and super delicious

Till the next meet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk