Aquacave

DJE

Just curious if anyone has ever ordered from Aquacave for delivery?

The reason I'm asking is because I placed an order from them , BRS and PA on Tuesday and I have my stuff from PA and BRS but no AC. Hmmm thought I would have got it by today since they are here in IL. They did send an invoice that I was paid in full today with no tracking:(

bennyblanco

I personally have never ordered from them since I've heard/read many bad reviews. I pretty much always order online from PA. Very helpful staff and great service! My shipments are always delivered to Chicago the very next day.

Just curious if anyone has ever ordered from Aquacave for delivery?

The reason I'm asking is because I placed an order from them , BRS and PA on Tuesday and I have my stuff from PA and BRS but no AC. Hmmm thought I would have got it by today since they are here in IL. They did send an invoice that I was paid in full today with no tracking:(

Jep21

For me i thnk they are great. I never tried their shipping b4 since i live like dwn the street from them.. Always thought they had great service.... But thats just me..

DJE

I personally have never ordered from them since I've heard/read many bad reviews. I pretty much always order online from PA. Very helpful staff and great service! My shipments are always delivered to Chicago the very next day.
Well I wont be ordering from them anymore. PA always delivers to me the next day too and BRS in two days. It was a last min buy that they had better pricing and shipping was just 4.95 i believe. Next time ill get price match from PA.

DJE

For me i thnk they are great. I never tried their shipping b4 since i live like dwn the street from them.. Always thought they had great service.... But thats just me..
Im sure its a great store just there shipping is kinda bad so I wont order from them anymore.

mrmadlones

I've order from aquacave and I'm in Indiana and I always get it the next day maybe they don't have your item in stock .. But I give aquacave a 1+

poidog

I have head they have very slow shipping turn around sometime with no communication. I always call them and confirm if its in stock first, and go pick it up. Otherwise its alwasy PA for me.

DanSreef

Premium member
I have never had issues with AquaCave until this last go around. My skimmer is coming direct from the MFG...and is delayed....no mention of that... I was told it was in stock.... and when I asked about the Apex controller they left out a detail about having to purchase an additional module to drive my LEDs. When I called yesterday to find whats up... the guy I talked to was very resonsive...but then told me he would need to call the MFG of my skimmer to see where it is at...and he would call me back.... No Call....

My guess is everyone is catching up from Turkey Day...and a rush of orders.... But I agree with you... I think I will go elsewhere that can follow up and deliver on when they say they will....

poidog

I have never had issues with AquaCave until this last go around. My skimmer is coming direct from the MFG...and is delayed....no mention of that... I was told it was in stock.... and when I asked about the Apex controller they left out a detail about having to purchase an additional module to drive my LEDs. When I called yesterday to find whats up... the guy I talked to was very resonsive...but then told me he would need to call the MFG of my skimmer to see where it is at...and he would call me back.... No Call....

My guess is everyone is catching up from Turkey Day...and a rush of orders.... But I agree with you... I think I will go elsewhere that can follow up and deliver on when they say they will....
Should of done Premium Aquatics... 11% off black friday and no sales tax! ;)

DJE

sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get your soon. I know I'm like a crack head when I order stuff and it's delayed. Lol

SkullV

I have had nothing but bad experiences with AquaCave. Items not shipping, poor customer service, not answering phones, not responding to emails. Unless you live in Indiana there is NEVER a reason to order from Aquacave over Premium Aquatics (unless for some reason PA doesn't have the product you need).

DanSreef

Premium member
Should of done Premium Aquatics... 11% off black friday and no sales tax! ;)
I know... I know.... I know.... I have flogged myself mutiple times...trust me... I promise to go to PA in the future. Particularly after this experience. :banghead:

Cubbies

Ordered some supplements for my reef once believing I would have it no later than maybe two days. I got sent an email that it was shipped but no info on tracking. It got here like a week later. I would say poor tracking and communication. I've also heard alot of stories of them saying having items on stock and not actually having them. +1 on PA. Always here next day.

MMreef

I always order from PA or BRS now.I did a lot of business with Aquacave before but their shipping is very slow to Illinois residents.I always called to make sure items were in stock before ordering. I had to pick up couple of times because it was taking like 5 days to get my stuff delivered from them.If I order from PA before 2pm.I always get my stuff next day.