Aquapros in Glen Ellyn

Pfisherman

With all the choices online it is often easy to forget the little guys that provide the best one on one service in my opinion. So here's to the best of the little guys Aquapros in Glen Ellyn on Pennsylvania ave. Dave and mike are the most helpful and friendly lfs keepers in the area, meaning they don't mind taking the time to answer what others might consider to be a stupid question. The livestock selection on most days leaves little to be desired and they have a very extensive selection of dry goods. The best part though is the prices, for people like me who are on a budget the best bet is the best deal and at aquapros the more you spend the more you save.

So I GUESS what I'm really trying to say is that aquapros is my one stop shop when I need anything from aquariums to zoanthids and everything in between.

Pfisherman

Yes you do. I'm going to be doing an 80g rimless build next month and everything will be from them.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

anarchy

I get everything from these guys. Couldn't ask for a better lfs. And it's always great to be greeted by name... or does that mean I've spent too much money there?

Pfisherman

I get everything from these guys. Couldn't ask for a better lfs. And it's always great to be greeted by name... or does that mean I've spent too much money there?
Personal service is another +1 for this gem of a store. I was forced to leave the hobby for a few months a couple of years ago and when I returned Dave still remembered my name and my wife and everything. I've talked about this before with them and its one of the #1 reasons I will be an Aquapros customer for life.

xj_matt

Premium member
I go there at least once a week ever since I found out about them live the place nothing but grate deals and awesome people

Pfisherman

Nice, what are your target specimens?
I don't plan too far in advance, I really just want to be able to have more of an open landscape of rocks and add a few more sps and have more room for a few larger fish. Maybe a powder blue and a magnificent foxface.

madjoe

Premium member
Dave and mike r great great prices on pretty much everything i dont limit myself to one store but definitely enjoy going there

Aquapros is one of my favorite stores. I just wish i was a little closer to be able to go more often. I barely even spent a lot of money before Dave remembered me by name.

Cubano32

Premium member
Although they are not that local for me I would have to agree they have best prices very friendly and knowledgeable... So when I need something I take the extra time it takes to drive up there just so I can have the benefit of dealing with great people

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

skyon888

Agree with everything stated in this thread. They're my go to store as well, just wish they were closer to me.

ClownWizard

Also agree with everything. Mike and Dave are great and always willing to help out. Great selection and prices. Aquapros rocks!!

Fish_wiz2

Haven't been there since I gave up the hobby, but couldn't agree more with what everyone's saying. I remember when it was a little janky shop LOL. I heard rumors they now do freshwater/pond which I still got going, is this true?

Tank2379

Haven't been there since I gave up the hobby, but couldn't agree more with what everyone's saying. I remember when it was a little janky shop LOL. I heard rumors they now do freshwater/pond which I still got going, is this true?
Yes they have a freshwater section in the front of the building. Not sure about ponds.