Aquapros Weekend Specials!!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
More stuff to contemplate this morning, wanted to share some more pics of fb, lots of other stuff not pictured, lots of new lps, softies, and SPS

acropora humilis

acropora insignis, look familiar?

nice flower hammers and frogspawns, gold and orange torches still on sale!

stop in to see all the other great new stuff! Have a good weekend!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Thanks everyone! Sam- sorry I missed ya, but Im glad Mikey was able to help you out, thank you!

We got some cool fish in today, Leopard wrasses, small male blue-jaw triggers, tomini tangs, and more!
Also these blacktail fairy wrasses, only $40! Colorful with cool finnage!

More new fish, coral, inverts, and more arriving all week long!

FishBeard

Dave, can you hold me that wrasse in the pics for friday pickup if I call in and pay for it tomorrow over the phone?

Emisis

Do you happen to have more info on this Wrasse? It looks pretty close to the Pylei Wrasse (form wise) I got from you a while back. I'd be interested in it if compatible.

Nxt

Thanks again for the Acan Dave. Opened up, looking for food 20 minutes after I put it in the tank!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Do you happen to have more info on this Wrasse? It looks pretty close to the Pylei Wrasse (form wise) I got from you a while back. I'd be interested in it if compatible.
These are the Cebu Black Spot Pyle Wrasse, Ive seen other common names. They seem really non-aggressive, but you know wrasses will still have their pecking order if kept in a group, not sure how the other one would take to having another similar wrasse in there. Really hardy, and eating soon after it was put in tank.

dohc97

not to drive away business Dave, just looking out for fellow reefers. i have kept the cebu pylei wrasses before, they turn into complete demons. they will not allow other wrasses in same tank, i tried 4 of them and all of them just as aggressive. I would think if you have a 6 foot tank or bigger you might be ok but on smaller tanks i dont suggest trying others. It is an awesome wrasse but when you have a small tank like me it would be the only wrasse you can have.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
thanks for your input, Ive seen them kept with other wrasses but are usually the last additions, tankmates and tank size are huge factors, mixing most wrasses in smaller tanks still have to be careful