Aquapros

anarchy

Love you guys. Got caught in traffic today and Dave waited after hours so I could get some stuff. You guys are great. Thanks for everything

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Twitch

+1 they are the best I am waiting for my nems to open up real nice for some photos of what I got today.

Rich130981

Dave and Mike are the best. No one can beat the prices that's for sure
I quit going to any other store because of AP's pricing. They also always have something I want to buy. If they can be priced so low and turn a profit why can't/don't other lfs's follow suit. To me its a no brainer. No reason to go anywhere else.

anarchy

I quit going to any other store because of AP's pricing. They also always have something I want to buy. If they can be priced so low and turn a profit why can't/don't other lfs's follow suit. To me its a no brainer. No reason to go anywhere else.
Because other lfs are money hungry. they lose sight of what keeps their business running.... happy customers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

SkullV

Sho tank pales in comparison to Aquapros anyway as far as the retail side of things. Matt does build some amazing cabinets though.

Twitch

Lol and on top of this being a aquapros thread I'm not driving all the way to sho tank when ap is just around the corner.

tonyg623

Just got back into the hobby and heard good things about Aquapros from a friend. They were super helpful. I picked up a 60 gallon cube from them and very happy with the purchase. Dave was super helpful in giving me directions to get things going after being out of the hobby for so long. Thanks Dave!

Pfisherman

Yes, aqua pros is the shiznit.

I hadn't been there in a while, so Dave with a mustache kinda surprised me, but yeah off subject...
Aquapros is amazing.

Shout out to them for taking care of me today! Got an awesome deal today that I couldn't say no to, definitely will be coming back again soon.