Aquarium Adventure sale?

Crooks

Anyone know when Aquarium Adventures sale starts? They usually have one in Nov. Keep the posts on how you hate the place to yourself. I know their livestock is shit and all the prices are stupid high. Last years sale was right around this time

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
They usually have on around Black Friday. They are starting to carry some nicer stuff now, Kessils, usable sumps, and last I saw they had the Curve 7 protein skimmer in.

skyon888

They were giving away free 1 year memberships at the aquatic experience over the weekend, along with some pretty good coupons.

cet98

I ♡ AA and my BFF Tiny.......they both bring a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart....burn.....

Crooks

Next time you climb the ladder to reach your hand in my tank I am going to push you in and drown you because I know those little legs cant reach the bottom of my tank.

cet98

Next time you climb the ladder to reach your hand in my tank I am going to push you in and drown you because I know those little legs cant reach the bottom of my tank.
[video=youtube_share;FnwOQs7zDX0]http://youtu.be/FnwOQs7zDX0[/video]

Crooks

Welcome back Matt!! Where you been ?!?!
Elgin.

Had Craigs stupid tank at my house for the last six months. Its been awful. Even worse is now the city trash moved out here by us. I wish he would go back to new york city.

Only slightly decent thing is my fish only tank is starting to turn into a reef with all stuff I have stolen from his tank.