aquarium controllers

WeePee

need their own sub forum here!
not really sure who has one, or knows much about them. but i still think ReefKeeper and Apex should have sections in the "system setup" section.

jcarlilesiu

That would be great. I am in the market now for a controller that will control lights, integrate a wave maker, and chemists/temp. Is there anything that has it all?

Sent on tapatalk for Android

fastrc

I use reefkeepers on all my tanks, They control lighting including moonlights that are on a lunar cycle to promote spawning,Temp probes to regulate heat in sump and tank, PH probe that controls my calcium reactor,phosphate reactor,polisher.Wavemakers that i set up with storm modes and off during night time (lets them sleep better no nightmares) lol, controls my water level control and auto filling pumps,it also runs my pumps on skimmer and sump and closed loop so i can do a shutdown while spot feeding tank. Going to buy the net module so i can keep track of all my tank parameters during times im away, already have iphone ap. I have head units hooked to my computer now but net isn't.

fastrc

For clownfish actually, But i have maroon tip anemone that has split 3 times in a month! and all my zoa's polyps are spreading like wild!