aquascaping

So I'm curious after an impromptu really aquascaping how many others can't seem to stay happy with their aquascape? I have redone this tank 3 times since june, before that I redid my 40 breeders aquascape countless times, before that my 30 gallon several times and then my biocube I just set and never changed other than coral additions. So who else does this and what causes you to do it? For me it's the addition of corals, priority of corals change, and coral growth. This change was for a more simple design. Will post pics once it's settled down

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I change mine around very rarely bc I think it's almost exactly how I want it; for now at least. haha I am trying to go with less rock in my DT and a little more in my sump.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
For a long time, when I had a FOWLR, I redid it every time I changed water. Now, I never change it. The key for me, is when building it originally, build the basic shape with large rocks, then, as needed, epoxy on smaller rocks to accommodate new corals or to tweak things.

My scape is 100% epoxied together and even more so with corals encrusting from rock to rock.

Spartanman22

I had a whole year to plan out my build so I spent a lot of time playing around with dry rock. I got it exactly as I liked it and then epoxied and rodded it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk