aquatic experience

#theMatrix

Mostly showcase. Most products arnt for sale. Local things like some of the shops small swap.

I remember last year beyond the reef had small average fish for sale. Coral beauties blennis clowns average fish for beginners cheap. Their table raffles were good.

anarchy

Last year was fun but I work again that weekend and its my birthday but im not taking off work to go this year... atleast as of now im not taking off

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Spartanman22

Its usually pretty cool to see; however I find events like this to be heavily catered towards LE zoanthids and LPS. Since I have since moved away from all SPS and Zoas, there isn't the same excitement at these things anymore. Don't get me wrong there are still some nice sticks there, but IMO the number of available zoas, acans, blastos, etc far outweighs the number of primo sticks.

Raising Reefs

Premium Sponsor
I plan on bringing a variety of colorful SPS frags to the show for the three days. Spartanman22, as an SPS enthusiast you know that SPS takes effort and dedication, especially transporting them to shows.

gg1111

Thinking about going, but it looks like theres alot of freshwater stuff, about how many frag tables will there be of saltwater? Im looking for more of a frag swap. Lol. Is it Worth the trip?

Thinking about going, but it looks like theres alot of freshwater stuff, about how many frag tables will there be of saltwater? Im looking for more of a frag swap. Lol. Is it Worth the trip?
There's a good mix. I honestly think it is worth it just for all the free stuff, and to see new stuff coming out.

I will be there saturday.

danp

IMO its definitely worth a visit, there will be some saltwater vendors, you will find nice frags. Last year I came back with some medium/high end chalices, zoas, and one favia frag if I remember correctly bought from Beyond the Reef. If Reefwise, Aquapros, Tank it Easy and Seven Seas Aquatic are there you will find something...

danp

gg1111 and I almost forgot, Wojtek's Reef is gonna be there, guaranteed you will find some nice frags/corals. Enjoy :)

jp_75

i actually saw few pieces on saturday what wojtek is planning to bring....stunning!!! whoever stops his booth won't be disappointed!
never been to that kind of expo so should be fun.

RicoReef

This would be my fist time there does anyone know if sales are cash only ?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk