Aquatic Experience!!!

4th year for me. I’ll be going sat-sun. This year I’m going to be looking for anything related (goods,donations)to Coral Restoration and show my support. Every time I think this hobby is too much work and too fragile (sps), I turn on “chasing coral” and it brings me back.

- - - Updated - - -

Jm,

Tons of vendors with Frags and equipment. It’s a great show!

TM458

The family and I are hitting Saturday, will be the first time for us

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

mikenh77

I was there this morning. Got a mini colony of dipping dots acro for a great price from Brandon at zoanthids.com booth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mark1313

Terrible pic of a couple Booyah clowns I picked up.
Grabbed 2 rics, 4 or 5 Zoa frags.
Had a great time, met up with a couple of great forum members.
Guess my first and last, since it's moving to Jersey. Vendors I talked to said Chicago don't buy, just browse, tuff crowd.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

mikenh77

Any pics want to see lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I suck with taking pics of my tank and couldn't get a good pic in my regular lighting. So this is the coral in mostly white light. The mother colony had blue in it too, I can't wait!

Cubano32

Premium member
I suck with taking pics of my tank and couldn't get a good pic in my regular lighting. So this is the coral in mostly white light. The mother colony had blue in it too, I can't wait!

Awesome man looks good...ughh I can't wait to go tomorrow and see everything that I want but can't get all of it cause I'll be with the wife lol

mikenh77

Awesome man looks good...ughh I can't wait to go tomorrow and see everything that I want but can't get all of it cause I'll be with the wife lol

Thanks. Lol yeah I bought it yesterday. My wife wasn't with me. Today she was. Have fun man.