Are my Zoas OK?

Jep21

i say dip them in revive and do a fresh water dip and place them under low flow.. maybe theres some bugs that are irritating it

frostyjay1

I am kinda going thru the same thing right now. I fragged off of a colony and now it has not fully opened since
I am going to try coral rx to see what happens

SMACKERS4

when i got them they were all open, then when i put them in my tank sunday night , only 1.5 opened (top 3, and the bottom 3 started looking like that today. i had them about 4-6" off the bottom of the 55, but my (non-dimmable) LED site right on my glass tops, i moved it up about 4" this morning before i left to work hopfully when i get home, they will look better.

Where exactly is Aqua cave?

SMACKERS4

i was hoping for a bit more specific location, i live right by gurnee, and never even head of it or seen it for that matter. must be hidden.

DB9181

Some z/p take longer to adjust to new tanks (from days to weeks), faded/white color could be from bleaching as well (too much light), or it could be an irritant as well.

What type/name are they?

In this case revive probably wouldnt do any harm, however sometimes if the polyps are injured/damaged/etc the dip can do more damage (stress) than good.

Could also consider a peroxide dip if irritates/algae

SMACKERS4

Some z/p take longer to adjust to new tanks (from days to weeks), faded/white color could be from bleaching as well (too much light), or it could be an irritant as well.

What type/name are they?

In this case revive probably wouldnt do any harm, however sometimes if the polyps are injured/damaged/etc the dip can do more damage (stress) than good.

Could also consider a peroxide dip if irritates/algae
They are Joker Palys. they were fine on Sunday in the tank i got them from (all 6 opened), but like i said, i wasn't really worried about them opening, i know it can take a few days to a week, but then i noticed the clear around the lower polyps and got me a bit worried.