ASOV on RODI.. HELP!

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Alright this thing is driving me insane.. I not able to stop the waste water from draining. I hold the float up and it continues to waste water, but the DI Resin keeps filling with water. I held it till the DI resin filled all the way, and the
ASOV starting reallly shaking. Below is how I have the ASOV plumbed, but I do not have the check valve like its shown, could that be the problem?

View attachment 10768

Irsug1

Premium member
I have my float valve connects to the hp out. I am not sure if this helps or I'm an idiot!

madjoe

Premium member
Maybe bad asov or is it backwards i dont believe i have a check valve i have to check

madjoe

Premium member
I did have a similar prob though when i added a extra line and float switch ended up being the float awitch was on angle the shut off would shake like crazy u sure the float switch is good right

snelly98

There has to be a valve that shuts the waste off. Some smaller systems don't have this. When floats shut it nerds to be shut manually

sk8elenex92

Premium member
I think that my float is installed correctly. It does stop all the ro water from coming out and I do see the DI chamber filling up. Ordered the check valve. I will try it once I get it and update the thread hopefully it makes the ASOV work.