Asteria stars

gonebad395

Ok guys been reading a lot about these and I'm gunna say they eat zoas but only the darker ones. I have both in my tank and the white ones just hang on the glass but the grey ones flock to my zoas I catch them all the time just today I pulled 25 out. I know a lot say they don't eat zoas but I'm telling ya they do my zoas are in one area of my tank and the all come to that area. I'm always pulling them off the frag plugs I'll leave them on the rocks near my zoas just to come back later to see them on the plugs they were heading to. Bought a harlequin he doesn't eat them so I skewer them with a sewing needle.

madjoe

Premium member
Turkey baster works and the harlequin is probably eating them but its not a over night thing i used shrimp and turkey baster sucked up as many as I could. They never bothered my zoas though

gonebad395

Turkey baster works and the harlequin is probably eating them but its not a over night thing i used shrimp and turkey baster sucked up as many as I could. They never bothered my zoas though
Oh yeah I'm sure he's eating a few. The weird thing is it's only the grey ones and they flock to the zoas like a fat kid to a cupcake

madjoe

Premium member
Oh yeah I'm sure he's eating a few. The weird thing is it's only the grey ones and they flock to the zoas like a fat kid to a cupcake
Lol depending on how many u have probably take about a month i had thousands i was pulling out like hundred a day people were actually picking em up and putting em in there tank for coraline control people r cray cray

gonebad395

Lol depending on how many u have probably take about a month i had thousands i was pulling out like hundred a day people were actually picking em up and putting em in there tank for coraline control people r cray cray
Hell I'll give these away too lol idk why you would want them lol different strokes for different folks