ATI bulbs 15% off

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
ATI bulbs are back in stock, and theyre 15% off.

39watt bulbs $21 plus 15% off
54watt bulbs $22 plus 15% off

The new shop is coming along well, and should be in by next weekend. We will be stocking up throughout the week. And no are prices will not going up and we dont plan on going away :) Also taking special orders on fish, corals, drygoods, will beat online pricing. A bunch of small purple tangs coming in tuesday, only $120. Just some fyi's if you didnt know.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Still working on finding you a nice supermale crooks, seen some females available but theyre not as colorful

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Im still at the old spot until next week, 500 pennsylvania ave., glen ellyn il 60137. 630-935-1363 thanks

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Thanks! Next week we will start loading up on softies and lps, but here are a few small things you guys might like

Lots of nice new $10 chalice/favia frags here, not ittybitty frags, here are the mothers

kratos1028

Can you hold a couple of ATI bulbs for me? I was talking to you about them on facebook. I will be coming tomorrow, if not tomorrow then Monday for sure.

I wanted a couple of blue plus ati bulbs and a coral plus bulb.

fordguy24

Hey dave what kind of live rock you got in stock?? And how much looking to start a new 14 gal biocube so need some nice small pieces!
:the20man:

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
kratos- I messaged you

For live rock I have a bunch of super nice Jakarta rock, $5/lb. Really cool shapes and great coverage. I have aquascaped lots of clients tanks with this and it looks great even without corals added.

Also, about 30lbs left of premium fiji rock, $3/lb. Not as much coverage but its not dead-moldy boat rock, its fully cured.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Hi, shop will be open 12pm-7:30pm Friday, Saturday 11am-5pm, Sunday 11am-4pm

I cant seem to get any good pics under the leds...

fordguy24

Wow your fast on the reply very nice looking rock?? Any good hitchhikers in there also are they small enough pieces for a biocube 14gal?? Sorry for all the questions Dave?

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
There are some nice hitchhiker polyps, sponges, tunicates, some nps that look like a tubastrea, and other stuff. Most pieces that are left are at least 4-5 lbs and wouldnt take much to make it look great.