ATI bulbs 15% off

fordguy24

Hey Dave will you be at the shop tomm or at the maci conference i might stop by tomm and get that live rock if your open tomm?

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Which Pin configuration? I may have a some at the shop, but think they are straight pin. I will be stocked up for sure next week on all sizes next week

fordguy24

Thank you for the awesome live rock and for taking time from the show to handle a customer. Class act aquapros. I will back for some fish and coral! Hope the rest of the move goes well!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Still honoring the discount for another week or so, even if you dont ask, I will give the discount to anyone buying t5s, and those 24'' should be here in next day or so.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Hey Pufferpunk, I completely missed your last post, none ofthose in stock, but I have a few large drygoods orders showing up throughout the week, there will be some pc bulbs coming, Iwill message you when theyre in, thanks

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Just loaded up on more ATI bulbs, And now have all the 24" 24watt bulbs- purple plus, coralplus, aquablue special, true actinic, and blue plus bulbs. We are offering 15% off on all ATIs through this weekend. After that we will still have better then online prices even when you consider in sales tax or if you see a better price anywhere, we will match it, just let us know. Thanks!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
I did not, uv and coralife dont have the 55w they have 65watt, I just sent email to manufacturers to see availability