ATO, Tunze Osmolator 3155, cudos

Mjl714

Last night,

Return pump stopped, overflow continued down into sump, where ATO water level sensors are located, Tunze sump is to full indicator triggered, alerting me that the return pump had stopped, awesome. Replaced return pump in short order.

Peaches

Yea but how about if u weren't home ? Why didnt the iver flow stop siphoning? Glad u were home and you were able to catch it because of the ato

Mjl714

Everything worked fine, the flow moved into the sump, until reaching the threshold of the overflow. Sump not full. I wouldn't have noticed the return flow stopped without the alert. That's all.

Actually wasn't home, when I got home ato alarm was going off.

Peaches

Everything worked fine, the flow moved into the sump, until reaching the threshold of the overflow. Sump not full. I wouldn't have noticed the return flow stopped without the alert. That's all.

Actually wasn't home, when I got home ato alarm was going off.
Oh made it sound like the siphon didnt break . I do need to set up my alarms on my apex for some piece of mind glad it all worked out for u

Rangerbob86

Last night,

Return pump stopped, overflow continued down into sump, where ATO water level sensors are located, Tunze sump is to full indicator triggered, alerting me that the return pump had stopped, awesome. Replaced return pump in short order.
I've had the same thing happen before, tunze is expensive but worth it.