Votes: 3 15.8%
  • LPS Pack

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Scoly

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funlad3

Friday night sounds fun for an auction! Pick an option above, and we'll select an item to auction off tomorrow afternoon through midnight. Fun!

Funlad3

I just realized that I overlooked the fact that tomorrow is Valentines Day; the voting on what we'll auction off will be through tomorrow at 5:00PM, and the auction will extend from then until 10:00 on Saturday. :)

Emisis

I just realized that I overlooked the fact that tomorrow is Valentines Day; the voting on what we'll auction off will be through tomorrow at 5:00PM, and the auction will extend from then until 10:00 on Saturday. :)
If you read the post ABOVE it was delayed.....................

Joe5688

Reread that... he's says through tomorrow at 5pm (which is today) thru Saturday

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Emisis

OH cripes.............. YES.............. original post read it was to start today BUT he realized that it was Valentines day and changed, extended, delayed, moved, made it a different date, not today because of, wont be this evening, not going to happen tonight BECAUSE it is Valentines. THUS he has changed, extended, delayed, moved, made it a different date....tomorrow night. I think that is clear as mud now......................

SkullV

If the second post is determinative of when the auction is, the start should have been 5pm today.