AUCTION! SPS Frag Pack!

Funlad3

With that, Jeff is the winner of the auction with a $79 bid! Just for some bearing, this pack would have retailed at Ascension for $130, which is already a steal compared to normal pricing, but Jimbo got it for 40% off!

No worries if you missed out, though; we're offering a coupon/discount code to anyone who bid on this pack! Just PM me for the code, and we'll take $15 off of any order of yours placed within the next month!

This was a lot of fun, and we can't wait to do it again. :)

- Ben

Last edited:

Jimbojames

Im good man, figure id jump in on this, im not a big sps collector, i was board idk even what this stuff is, that tri thing u gave is doing well, started taking over a rock, hows the zoas?

Funlad3

How does 78 beat 79 in an auction?
Controversy!

Jeff had bid $79 at the start of this page, which I didn't see before I called Jimbo James the auction winner. According to math, $79 beats $78, so JEFF is the winner!

Sorry about that, Jimbo... We owe you a frag. :)

Doughball

Controversy!

Jeff had bid $79 at the start of this page, which I didn't see before I called Jimbo James the auction winner. According to math, $79 beats $78, so JEFF is the winner!

Sorry about that, Jimbo... We owe you a frag. :)
... The auction will still and at 10:00, and to clarify, the LAST bid with a 10:00 PM time stamp will be the official winning bid. Good luck!
Didn't JimboJames have the last bid with a 10:00 timestamp? :smile5: