August Premium Member Giveaway from Ureefography!!!!

ESH

Premium member
Just found and joined this forum from Uri's facebook post. Been following him since I met him at the the spring CMAS meet. Not sure if it'll say I'm a premier member yet since I just joined and paid.

Awesome artwork and hope I win! Glad I found a local reef forum too!

goat585

Administrator
Just found and joined this forum from Uri's facebook post. Been following him since I met him at the the spring CMAS meet. Not sure if it'll say I'm a premier member yet since I just joined and paid.

Awesome artwork and hope I win! Glad I found a local reef forum too!
Welcome, We are glad you found us and thanks for becoming a premium member. We have tons a great giveaways and events coming up.

goat585

Administrator
One day left to get in and register. Do so today. Just a reminder you need to be a premium member to enter. Contact me for details.

goat585

Administrator
And the winner is.....................

[MENTION=3428]Cubano32[/MENTION]

Congrats. Please contact me and I will work on getting this to you. Thanks to everyone who participated and to Uri for taking his time and doing this amazing painting for Chicago Reefs.

In honor of Aquashella this month we are doing a special giveaway. Uri from Ureefography is going to do a custom 11x14" painting to giveaway!!! If you have not seen his artwork it is amazing!. He is one of the featured artists at Aquashella. More details on the giveaway coming soon. This giveaway is for premium members only.

If you would like to become a premium member you can sign up through the link below or through the membership tab in the top menu bar of the website.

Thanks again to our for your support of the community

http://www.chicagoreefs.com/index.ph...=premiummember

Please post in the thread to enter. The winner will be announced after 9pm CST on August 31st. You have until then to enter.
Congrats to the winner. And thank you to everyone who participated. I will be finally uploading all my available artwork as soon as possible. And stay tuned for more reef art giveaways. Thank you for joining and don’t forget to share our Fb page :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cubano32

Premium member
Wow thank you very much first time I ever win something and it's something this amazing...so happy and again thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk