Aurora area reefers 2nd meet up

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I'll probably have a few frags to give away too. Unfortunately I think BB and Caragol have them already. :)

caragol

I don't consider it unfortunate at all, was really happy to have met you and picked up my frags already! Love my digi the most. Need to find some more digi colors now, I love the way they grow (fast and branching). I do have some clove polyps, the standard green centered, orange down the feathers type... No pics as I'm at work, but I might be able to pull a few polyps off if someone is interested. These grow like crazy in my tank. Only catch is that I have had flatworms, I haven't seen them in a while, but I'm sure they're in there. Free of course, first dips to those who are showing up.

Aquaman

ill go i dont have any frags just starting over after crash :( but ill have a brew mabe buy some frag or something ... when will it be?

BigBarnacles

ill go i dont have any frags just starting over after crash :( but ill have a brew mabe buy some frag or something ... when will it be?
See the first post for date and time. I believe I put Sunday April 28th at 12:30. Don't worry about bringing anything. It's more a meetup than anything else.

caragol

I just sold my house in Naperville and bought a house in Plainfield. I'll probably post a thread about it, but I might bring it up at the meet as I might need some help planning the tank move. I've got a 29g standard glass tank, undrilled, so it shouldn't be awful to move, but I definitely could use some advice. Next step is finish the basement of the new place to put in the new tanks. Finally, room for not just one big tank, but more.

The biggest trick is, I'll be homeless for a day so I can't just set up a fresh 29 at the new house and move it over.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I just sold my house in Naperville and bought a house in Plainfield. I'll probably post a thread about it, but I might bring it up at the meet as I might need some help planning the tank move. I've got a 29g standard glass tank, undrilled, so it shouldn't be awful to move, but I definitely could use some advice. Next step is finish the basement of the new place to put in the new tanks. Finally, room for not just one big tank, but more.

The biggest trick is, I'll be homeless for a day so I can't just set up a fresh 29 at the new house and move it over.
CONGRATS on the new place!

caragol

Thanks! I haven't had room for a tank for a while (since kids). Now there should be more than enough, I just need to figure out a plan to finish a basement.