Auto feeders

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Please LMK about your experiences with auto feeders. I'll be gone a week in the fall and would like to get a couple of them. It looks like Eheim are popular but I would rather not spend the money for three of them. I do recognize that the feeders would be a fraction of what I could possible lose. lol Does anyone have a preferred brand other than Eheim? TIA

GugsJr

TeamCR
Please LMK about your experiences with auto feeders. I'll be gone a week in the fall and would like to get a couple of them. It looks like Eheim are popular but I would rather not spend the money for three of them. I do recognize that the feeders would be a fraction of what I could possible lose. lol Does anyone have a preferred brand other than Eheim? TIA
I've used the super feeders and the apex one.

I'm actually selling my super feeder now that I took down my frag tank.

Works with any controller (or timer) and easy to setup. Everytime it goes on it feeds.

Goes for $100 I'm selling it for $50

http://www.super-feed.com/product.html

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ninjamyst

Premium member
fredfish13 has two NIB for sale in his other thread for $15 each. He's pretty close to me so I can pick it up and drop it off in downtown for you on a weekday.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Thank you. Definitely the right price ! :D

- - - Updated - - -

fredfish13 has two NIB for sale in his other thread for $15 each. He's pretty close to me so I can pick it up and drop it off in downtown for you on a weekday.
Thank you ! I'm going to look into the feeder Maidia is using first.

- - - Updated - - -

Well i have one i must of sold the other but u can use it if needed i put fresh batteries in and it turns on instructions are in it
Thanks again Joe. I'll let you know if I need it.

ssky

If you are going for a week, I would recommend do nothing. Just feed them heavy couple of days before and let them be. A disaster with feeder is far more problematic then not having one. Fishes will be just fine for a week.