Avon....

Smitty

Premium member
Lmao....you a fool for this one George. Sometimes creams can't help these train wrecks, but hey, God still loves them. :)

FishBeard

At least I didn't start a "gorgeous girls and their tanks" thread... U wouldn't be able to keep up with the NSFW content.

DD

"Rambo"
Please list the first two chances....still waiting to know what I did wrong mister perfect. ;)

You do realize when you point a finger at someone you have three pointing back at yourself.
Honestly dude, give it a rest.

capysolo

Lol...cool ranch tacos from taco bell for everyone! Im sorry, that was wrong, but now i want taco bell...hmmm
Those things are awesome! Had then for the first time last night. The originals kinda sucked IMO, but the cool ranch are great!

madjoe

Premium member
My mom does that sheit its not exactly a scheme but close enough . Most people spend more oney on the supplies and sheit then they make then u have the ones who make a killing very rare they do though . Just saying still not the place to argue about it considering it was suposse to be a question about what u do for extra coin not a debate. I personally am a jiggalo taking care of lonely house wifes while husbands r out buying fish. Oops :p

Smitty

Premium member
Those things are awesome! Had then for the first time last night. The originals kinda sucked IMO, but the cool ranch are great!
Dude, you're not helping...I'm getting really hungry. hahaha, I might have to seriously try them now. Thanks for the review. :)

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Good one George!

Folks. Let's put this to rest. Moving forward, let's not talk about MLM businesses anymore. I ruled that they are not meant for CR and if anyone wants to discuss them then they must appeal to Eyereef.

Smitty

Premium member
My mom does that sheit its not exactly a scheme but close enough . Most people spend more oney on the supplies and sheit then they make then u have the ones who make a killing very rare they do though . Just saying still not the place to argue about it considering it was suposse to be a question about what u do for extra coin not a debate. I personally am a jiggalo taking care of lonely house wifes while husbands r out buying fish. Oops :p
George just want to drive the pink avon caddy, compliments of the ugly chicks