Awesome Reef Saver Rock on the way!

Best Fish

Was able to hand pick a lot of great looking dry reef rock yesterday. Nicest pieces I have had yet especially if your looking for shelf type pieces. Plus a few larger pieces as well. This is much nicer than the BRS Reef saver rock, any ones eco- rock or Marco Island Rock.

I should be back with it this weekend along with more Gulf live rock. As always, the live will not be put out until any die off is completed but some of the dry rock will be on our shelf's by Sunday for sure. I plan to price some pieces individually as typically the shelf pieces cost me more. However, I am going to offer it all at the $2.50 per pound price on this Sunday only (the 6th).

They sold a lot of livestock and hard goods while I have been gone. Plus with the holidays, we can not risk flights as for some strange reason they prioritize people, their baggage and mail ahead of our fish. :crazy: I understand we are low on many items. Will be getting quite a bit in towards the end of the week and will really fill everything back up early next week. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and we do appreciate your understanding. If there is an item that you have been waiting for us to get back in stock, email me and I will give you an even better price for your patience.

Happy New year ~

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net