BAD LUCK AGAIN

SkunkerX

Well everything was alright this morning but this afternoon ate my lunch played some video games then went back in the kitchen to find water all over the floor and counter the fish tank is on and

I'm like hmmm it still looks full so where did all this water come from? Well as I am cleaning up all the water I feel some water gently spraying on my arm and then I notice I have a leak about 8" from

the bottom on a 24" tall 30 gal. Oh Joy

would anyone have a 30 gallon tall for sale or free :)

Last edited:

Mjl714

Oh man that stinks. Sorry to that and unfortunately I don’t have any tanks laying around. You got a Brute or similar for thr short term?

SkunkerX

Well I ended up making the 125 the sump/refugium cuz the center supports on the stand for the main tank means the center support that broke on the 125 doesnt matter

so I go a section down there that is 30 gallons that has sand and live rock in it and thats where they are for now and they were in a 30 gallon so I think they should be

fine down there, I might have found a 36 bow front that will barley fit in that spot just waiting to hear back. The middle section is for chato but I havent come across any

yet.

Attachments

Last edited:

SkunkerX

Well seeing I cant find a tank with the dimensions I need I think I going to try to re-seal it since I have a tube or 2 of aquarium sealant and the bow front I was looking at is a little more

than I have right now. Wish me luck :oops: