Beer snobs

charris24

PBR, tall boys...super classy, and not craft all all. I like Left Hand Brewing, solid line up of brews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
I don't drink beer, but i did bring back 4 cans of their beer from the Bahamas islands.

Sent from my Note 5

Jeffy, how close is New Lenox to Indiana? I have a buddy who lives right over the border and he picked up a bunch of bombers for zombie dust Friday, hoping I can snag a couple off of him.

skyon888

Keg of lagunitas IPA and a buncha bombers of zdust in the kegerator, fridge upstairs is filled with bombers of zdust and gumballhead, stocked up this weekend. Got a couple bombers of artic panzer wolf as well, yum!

skyon888

My fridge on my birthday this year, it was a good day if I remember correctly.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Homebrew, it's a bacon flavored red ale.
Just made my very last brew 2 weeks ago and kegged it today, a bastard beer of all the ingredients on hand I could fit in the tun. A very dark american ale hopped to the point it's an imperial borww if there ever was such a thing. Very good beer and great way to end brewing.

skyon888

Just made my very last brew 2 weeks ago and kegged it today, a bastard beer of all the ingredients on hand I could fit in the tun. A very dark american ale hopped to the point it's an imperial borww if there ever was such a thing. Very good beer and great way to end brewing.
That's awesome, why your last brew?

jrpark22000

Premium member
That's awesome, why your last brew?
Too many hobbies not enought time... it takes lots of pratice to be repeatable. I've only brewed once or twice per year in the last couple years so time to spend time on other things.

jeffy

Jeffy, how close is New Lenox to Indiana? I have a buddy who lives right over the border and he picked up a bunch of bombers for zombie dust Friday, hoping I can snag a couple off of him.
Bout 45 mins or so. I get to stop at cabellas an pick up ammo as well. It's a fun trip!

jeffy

Keg of lagunitas IPA and a buncha bombers of zdust in the kegerator, fridge upstairs is filled with bombers of zdust and gumballhead, stocked up this weekend. Got a couple bombers of artic panzer wolf as well, yum!

Dat a boy!!!!!