being harrassed

poidog

anyone ever been harassed to sell a coral? some guys is being very persistent on asking me to sell one of my SPS colonies instead of just a frag of it. It's sort of annoying. Gave a decent offer, but I've repeated myself it's not for sale.

poidog

that's what I basically did. It don' think he's on the forums... found me through the frag.org site.

marius

;) charge him 6x more. Then Go buy one for a lot less somewhere else., and have enough money left to buy yours back from him, of course after like 4 days when he gets buyers remorse...:)

Stonefish13

Tell him to **** **. The colony isn't for sale and that's it! Some people can be very persistent when they want something but to the person who owns the target it can be extremely annoying.
{Edited by PP}

marius

Tell him to suck it. The colony isn't for sale and that's it! Some people can be very persistent when they want something but to the person who owns the target it can be extremely annoying.
man I really like that coral u have in your avatar. Can you please please please give it to me.;) now I will ask you for the rest my life :) :boink:

Stonefish13

At one of my lfs a scoly came in half dead and they cut it in half right through the mouth and the good half is still alive and that was about a month ago but I would never cut mine in half. It just seems too risky.