Best place for pods

ninjamyst

Premium member
What's the best local place for pods now? I know Aquapros sell them an there's a local reefer by Streamwood. Any online stores you recommend?

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Algae Barn has a BOGO free for new customers. Great customer service if you have a problem too. I have ordered from myreeftoyours.com also but not lately.

carpetreef75

Premium member
Algaebarn is kinda expensive and I already have an account with them from a couple of years ago =(
Sorry to say but you get what you pay for and Algaebarn is pretty darn good , tried the AquariumDepoT after thanksgiving pod sale and if there were 100 pods in those 250 pod bags i'll eat my hat . there is a great seller on ebay that sells a lot and does a great job at shipping ebay # eBay item number:

12,000 Pods Live copepods Reef Soup 32oz 5 types pods Coral Reef Tisbe Fish Food

good luck let us know how you do
Happy Holidayz

trackfast

Princess Trainer
What's the best local place for pods now? I know Aquapros sell them an there's a local reefer by Streamwood. Any online stores you recommend?
Blue Line Coral is also selling pods now. I can transport if you'll be somewhat close to my job.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Sorry to say but you get what you pay for and Algaebarn is pretty darn good , tried the AquariumDepoT after thanksgiving pod sale and if there were 100 pods in those 250 pod bags i'll eat my hat . there is a great seller on ebay that sells a lot and does a great job at shipping ebay # eBay item number:

12,000 Pods Live copepods Reef Soup 32oz 5 types pods Coral Reef Tisbe Fish Food

good luck let us know how you do
Happy Holidayz
I just ordered from this vendor. Thanks for the tip!