Best place to buy a 75-90 gallon rimless tank?

enzo1028

Premium member
So I just landed a new job and I think the best way to celebrate is to upgrade from my 46 to a 75-90gallon tank. I would prefer a rimless tank but wouldn't be opposed to a good deal on a regular. If I were to go the route of purchasing a new tank, where would be the best place to get the best price?

SkullV

Get a deep blue rimless 80g. Aquapros used to carry them, not sure anymore, aquarium adventure can order deep blue I believe, ad if all else fails best fish gets them.

steveo9043

AP had a deep blue 60 rimless the other week. 48x24x12 I ordered a tank from them and they had it in a few days.

I would go with the 80 over the 75 for the 24in width and I love my deep blue stand for it. Just a FYI if you go with the deep blue 48x24 stand it has a side door to slide the sump in and out but has to be less then 14in width to fit. My eshopps r-200 which is 14in width would not fit.

Mobile browsing

3dees

aquarium adventures has sales on tanks every year for Labor day. bought my 120 gal. there last year.

enzo1028

Premium member
Get a deep blue rimless 80g. Aquapros used to carry them, not sure anymore, aquarium adventure can order deep blue I believe, ad if all else fails best fish gets them.
That tank is bad Ass. But I'd need n extra tall stand.
That tank is pretty badass, but I think 24 inches might be too big for it to go out from my wall. I live in a studio so my apartment is already pretty crowded. I would rather have more tank space going up than out.

Congrats on the new job enzo
Thanks man, I've been working retail for too long so this feels great. Plus the pay bump means a better setup :)

rockhead

Congrats on the new job, Aquatica has a 120 with sump pumps dual rr overflows halides $750 48x24x24 I believe that's the correct size.

enzo1028

Premium member
Congrats on the new job, Aquatica has a 120 with sump pumps dual rr overflows halides $750 48x24x24 I believe that's the correct size.
That's a hell of a price...I can't even imagine having that size tank in my studio. I feel like 75 would be pushing it.

I really don't know how I would feel about a tank going 2 feet out with my setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk