Best place to Buy T5 bulbs

Reefaholic

Premium member
I’m looking to buy 4, T5 bulbs. I’m new to the T5s I have always used LEDs, Where do you guys usually get them for your set ups? I was thinking of getting them online but feel uneasy about the delivery process. Let me know where you get yours from.

These bulbs will be for a 40 gallon Frag tank with a T5 & Hydra 26 led combo. The Frag tank will be a mix of mostly Zoas, LPS, Mushrooms, and beginner SPS. What bulb combo would you recommend?

Cubano32

Premium member
I’m looking to buy 4, T5 bulbs. I’m new to the T5s I have always used LEDs, Where do you guys usually get them for your set ups? I was thinking of getting them online but feel uneasy about the delivery process. Let me know where you get yours from.

These bulbs will be for a 40 gallon Frag tank with a T5 & Hydra 26 led combo. The Frag tank will be a mix of mostly Zoas, LPS, Mushrooms, and beginner SPS. What bulb combo would you recommend?
Dave at Aqua Pros always has good prices on ATI Bulbs

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

daid

I am selling a great 6 bulb t5 48 inch unit with ATI bulbs loaded in it for 100 dollars. works great. I always order from bulk reef supply. Cheap and always come quick.

Coral Plus X4, 1 Attunic, 1 Purple Plus. is the color scheme I use in a 6 bulb unit.