BigKev's IM Fusion 20 Work Tank

BigKev23

Decided to upgrade my work tank from a little 3g AIO to a IM Fusion 20. All of my employees are excited about the bigger tank, so this should be a fun setup. I plan on doing mostly zoas, ricordia, and LPS to keep the tank low maintenance. Probably will have a pair of clowns and a midas blenny.

Equipment:
IM Fusion 20
Ikea Stand
Nanobox Duo LED
Stock Pump
Neo-Therm Heater

Playing around with rock work last night and came up with this, which I really like....

BigKev23

: How do you fit the rocks. A dremel seems in efficient. Seems a rough file is faster.
Right now, they are just sitting together like puzzle pieces. Going to attach them with some waterweld. The piece on the right is one large piece, then two small rocks on the left and the bridge piece.

BigKev23

Got the tank to work and sitting in place. Ordered a bag of Tropic Eden Mesoflakes from Premium Aquatics, which should arrive this afternoon. Should be able to get the sand in and tank filled up early next week.

BigKev23

Light hanger installed, sand in, and tank filled with water. Waiting for the hanging kit to arrive so I can install the NanoBox Duo LED.

BigKev23

Took down my 3g AIO tank that was on my desk and threw the shrooms in this tank. Changed the rockwork slightly and have a par bulb over it until I can get the NanoBox over it.

reeftrinh

Love the aqua scape. Can't wait to see that nanobox on it. Lmk if u need help with bluefish controller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk