Black Friday LFS deals?? What did you get???

ninjamyst

Premium member
So where did everyone go today for LFS Black Friday sales and what did you get?? How were the crowds?

I only went to Xzotic since they are so close to me. They said open at 11am but the place was already packed when I walked in at 10:59am. Got two ricordeas ($21 each), two cleaner shrimps ($10 each), and copperband butterfly ($15). Wanted to get firefish, lyretail anthias, and carpenter flasher wrasse but they didn't look so great / were the wrong size.

Spartanman22

I went to Aquapros and picked up a nice male pintail fairy wrasse ($65) and a Candy Hog ($30). I showed up at 10:00 and was the first person there. Their stock seemed pretty low for a Black Friday sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESH

Premium member
out of town, not able to make it to any stores this year so strictly online sales here.

ninjamyst

Premium member
I went to Aquapros and picked up a nice male pintail fairy wrasse ($65) and a Candy Hog ($30). I showed up at 10:00 and was the first person there. Their stock seemed pretty low for a Black Friday sale.

any acro frags worth going for at Aquapros?

jrosales91

Premium member
Also went to Xzotic! Got there at 11:07 should of said hi. Got some fish then went to to seven seas for salt and then back to Xzotic for mor fish

ninjamyst

Premium member
Also went to Xzotic! Got there at 11:07 should of said hi. Got some fish then went to to seven seas for salt and then back to Xzotic for mor fish
Hahaha so crowded in there, sorry I didn't pay attention to other reefers. Just got my stuff and got out fast. May go back today to see what's left.

How was seven seas? Last time I was there, the place was dead. Barely anything in stock.

york3rdbase

Premium member
Hahaha so crowded in there, sorry I didn't pay attention to other reefers. Just got my stuff and got out fast. May go back today to see what's left.

How was seven seas? Last time I was there, the place was dead. Barely anything in stock.
Yeah it was kind of the same. Lots of big fish, not a ton of corals, lots of empty tanks.

Almost pulled the trigger on the pink carpet in the display tank, not really, but almost......