Black Ice

FishBeard

Beautiful fish! I moved this thread to appropriate forum. If you wish to convert this to a members tank thread for future updates, and want the title of thread changed, just let me know and I can take care of that for you as well.

marty

Beautiful fish! I moved this thread to appropriate forum. If you wish to convert this to a members tank thread for future updates, and want the title of thread changed, just let me know and I can take care of that for you as well.
Thanks FishBeard whats ever is best.

poidog I love the spot! ...Yes I love them too they call it the keyhole

Cubbies They look great! Who did you get them from? I got him from a local breeder.

Here is another pic with a rainbow BTA sorry for the pic quality I just using my phone.

Jep21

Oh wow.. Where did u get it at? I like it.. Was gonna say also tube anemone but thats an awesome neon pink bta

marty

I got it from a friend and he had his system for two years already the mother BTA is about 17" across and its neon pink and a 9" high and being hosted by a pair of clown fish and what I got is a baby.

youngreef

Marty...They look hot in your tank bro. when did you get them? oh where is the black pair? wow you got the neon BTA too huh,, wow..did you reorganize your tank? look much cleaner and beautiful...
Nice tank bro.

marty

Dre : I have 3 kinds of BTA RBTA, Rainbow, and neon pink BTA

Poigod : Yes you are right the spots are referred to as cigarette burns. Sound like key hole is more PC that someone came up with thats what the breeder said.

Matt: Thanks for the complement but I have to let go of the black and white they had been laying eggs every now and then but I don’t know how to breed and I had them for a very long time so time for a change. I got the black ice a last week Im trying to reorganize my tank and placed all the BTA on the right side , sps on the middle upper part and LPS lower part and softy one the extreme right side.