blue face angel and clown trigger

kratos1028

Maybe someone here knows.

I have a couple of questions regarding the blueface angel and the clown trigger.

I see they are caught from different areas and some are more expensive then others at the same size. I have seen some blue face angels around 6-8" with the black dot on the rear of the doral fin and some of the same size without that Dot. I have also seen clown triggers of the same size with that pinkish hue on their top and bottom fin (Not sure of the names of those fins) while others don't have that pinkish hue.

Anyone know what area the trigger and blue face are collected from to have that pink hue and the black dot, respectively?

madjoe

Premium member
Clown triggers i know tge nicer ones r red sea . Blue face i never noticed any different ones

kratos1028

Clown triggers i know tge nicer ones r red sea . Blue face i never noticed any different ones
I haven't seen any CT from the red sea, at least not on LA or bluezoo. Here are a few pictures to show you the difference between the blue faces that I am talking about. 2 don't have the dots on the back and 1 does.

madjoe

Premium member
I bought red sea one few years ago for a buddy colors were nice well least i was told red sea im sure it was they did have a huge red sea shipment come in at time with purple tangs and regals and sail fins. But that was years ago. Before red sea got hard to get fish from. I never notuced black dots lol learn somethung new every day . Call cisco he will know