Bonaire *Many pics*

fwadiver

would love to go diving with you Joe. When I was in indiana I was at the quarry every weekend in the summer. Haven't quite made diving friends/connections here yet but look forward to it :). Even have gear you could borrow.

Joe Lydon

would love to go diving with you Joe. When I was in indiana I was at the quarry every weekend in the summer. Haven't quite made diving friends/connections here yet but look forward to it :). Even have gear you could borrow.
Sounds like a plan! Part of the reason I haven't gotten certified is because I don't have any ftiends that are cool enough to go do it! I was going to bite the bullet and go solo this year.

gomery12

I dive at Haigh Quarry in Kankakee, got my advanced done there last October. Now on to rescue! P.S. nice pictures!

7Hogwarts

Premium member
+1 on getting certified before you go. You'll have a much better time.
Awesome pics. Makes me want to leave for the tropics NOW!

moon jelly

GREAT friggin photos!!!! I had a Fuji something but it didn't take as great of photos as your Fuji something :noidea: Thanks for sharing and please post more pics when you go back! :thumb:

Bloomingdale

These are incredible pics. Thanks for posting! I especially like the one with the flounder on its side. It took me a few minutes to understand what it was. (was it a flounder?)

Also...I've not been to Bonaire and I need to try to get there sometime. However, I have done scuba on Great Barrier Reef, Grand Cayman and Hawaii. Of all these places I've done scuba, Kauai was the most impressive. Even snorkeling off the beach rivaled what I'd seen in other places. I highly recommend it...