booster pump/rodi

kurens

hey guys.
i got SpectraPure® Maxpure RO/DI System- 90 GPD connected to my shower faucet and got 45-55psi from it,because my wife didnt like it too much i installed unit under the sink.i used tee conector on my cold pipe and with my solenoid from autotopoff i got only 10-15psi!so i eliminate solenoid and got 15psi.today i got my booster pump aquatec 8800(installed between source and rodi) and i got 20psi without solenoid.am i missing something??why pressure is still so low??

arioch

Is your cold valve turned all the way open, and is the tee connector's valve all the way open?

kurens

i got it.didnt know that waste yellow pipe(with tinny one in it) got to be connected,i just use regular 1/4 tubing and it looks like it loose all pressure.now i got 45psi and with booster pump 80-90,unit will be more effective with so much pressure or i dont need pump?

Tangency

There is a little threaded silver screw hole on the pump between the intake /outtake you will need to adjust with a small hex key wrench. This will tune in your PSI.
Let me know if you are still having any trouble and I will take some pics for you.

Tangency

You also should move the booster pump position to before the RO membrane. Not between your water source & SpectraPure.