breathe like a fish

mikenh77

I would sell my tank and all my belongings then live on the reef and start a aqua-human colony there.

madjoe

Premium member
They already have a thing called rebreather dont they where it useung no o2 tanks just a little bacj pack with filters in it

skunkmere

rebreathers work by using filters with soda lime in them to absorb co2 from your exhaled breath and you rebreath the air with less co2. this claims to split the H2O molecule to Hydrogen and O2 and have it ready to breath in all while being compact to wear on your head. AFAIK.

Twitch

Cool if true but needs a better power system and ALWAYS carry a small say 5 min backup air tank just in case.... If these things are made anywhere in china then good luck to you.

SkullV

Guys, this is a concept idea and non-functional. Cool design, needs a whole lot more tech to be put into practice.

jrpark22000

Premium member
rebreathers work by using filters with soda lime in them to absorb co2 from your exhaled breath and you rebreath the air with less co2. this claims to split the H2O molecule to Hydrogen and O2 and have it ready to breath in all while being compact to wear on your head. AFAIK.
Even after rereading, I took the concept differently. It'll pull the DO from the water similar to fish gills, not splitting the molecules. Interesting concept that hopefully has some science behind the art.