Brief photo tour of New Fish aquarium

EyeReef

1180 N Milwaukee Ave Floor 1
Chicago, IL 60642
(773) 384-5420

First off, James and his staff are really awesome people. You can tell their customer service will be top notch. Their store is loft style and it has a modern feel to it. The store is narrow but very deep. Its a brand new store, so their system is still breaking in and they are working on stocking more inventory. I believe their focus is SPS and rarer species of fish.

This is pretty much what you see when you first step in the door. There are additional tanks for sale behind me. That tank to the left is going to be a 240g Fish only.

Walk forward a little bit.

Supplies to the left

Frag tank lite by leds and vhos

All their fish holding tanks are lite by LEDs

Freshwater section

saltwater section

Future 600 gallon SPS display system...its going to be insane

Behind the scene, sps propagation system

New Fish is definitely going to be a good store to go to for your eye candy fix.:hello:

Pufferpunk

Stopped in there today. Very nice set up & of course, very clean. They have FW! That was a nice surprise. I thought the prices were a lil high but probably what I would expect for that area. Great looking, healthy fish & lots of really nice corals.

The reefer

New fish is a great place. Very friendly. Bill,Ali,and James r kool guys. I'm definitely goin back for more stuff. I picked this up today.

EyeReef

haha you bought Ali's baby that hes been hand feeding for the last few weeks...
Nice running into you today

The reefer

Yea I know I took his baby lol. Ive been looking for a plate coral and Ted told that they had one so there I was buying it lol. I wanted to stay a bit longer but I had to go to my niece bday party. New fish is starting to look great. 773-384-5420 is there number so u can find out there times richard

Ms0099rg

I stopped by there on Friday. I have to say this place rocks. Did not have a lot of fish yet but had some nice fish in QT. His setup is Professional. This place has a lot Potential and I will be back. I did buy some sweet Marco dry rock!!

BADGUS

It was nice meeting you James,i picked up a nice mandarin and that Hairy SPS from you ;)..........Looking forward to visiting soon,oh and the place KIN was delicious!!