BRS Group Buy For March 22 2011 **JOIN**

walleyebum

I will be makeing a group buy for March 22, 2011. I missed out on this tuesdays group buy so im makeing my own for next tuesday. To join all you have to do is PM me your Login email address for BRS and you last name and you will be added thanks!

Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:

* On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

*I edited the subject of your Group Buy, so folks know what it's for--PP*

Pufferpunk

I will only purchase from BRS through a group buy. This is a great deal! What I really like is that shipping is still our house, not just the person putting this together.

EyeReef

Definitely a good deal..But Im maxed out on supplies right now..
This is the time to load up guys

BradB

Premium member
Thanks for the doing this.
I've never ordered from them before ,but I'll check them out.