Build Your own Frag Packs!

Funlad3

With all of our frags just waiting to move on to new homes taking up room in the frag tank, it's time to have some fun and clear up some space. It's time to make your own frag packs!

Any 5 LPS Frags (not chalices or hammers) = $50
Any 10 LPS Frags (not chalices or hammers) = $80
Any 3 Chalices/Hammers = $50
Any 8 Chalices/Hammers = $80
Any 3 SPS Frags = $40
Any 5 SPS Frags = $50

Add some Yumas or Zoa frags for just $10 a piece, regardless of size!

Sale prices will be good through Thursday night; just send us a PM, text, or call!

- Ben

Just a few samples:

Funlad3

Michael; we have two or three varieties in right now, but I have no idea what the names are. All I know is that they're super bright, and have been growing on their plugs for over 6 months!

CoralN00b

Mind posting here or pming me some photos ben?

Sorry to hijack the thread. I have to come visit soon and maybe get a chalice frag and some zoas possibly. I am well stocked so not much room for any packs yet.

Funlad3

Sorry to hijack the thread. I have to come visit soon and maybe get a chalice frag and some zoas possibly. I am well stocked so not much room for any packs yet.
Michael, I'll take some pictures of them tonight! I'm hoping to bring some more zoas in this weekend, too. :)

Funlad3

I still owe you some pictures; I've been busy with school this week; sorry!

- Ben

Funlad3

And we still have a huge amount of frags for sale, for anyone who's been eying them; stop on by this weekend for our discounted pricing! :D

CoralN00b

No worries ben. Take your time. I am in no rush and school always comes first.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk