Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Delivered To Your Door

Funlad3

It seems that there's a lot of interest in a BRS group buy, and no one can figure out what's going on over at RC. Long short, I'm setting up a group buy from BRS. You'll get the group buy pricing, and shipping will be right to your door from them. We don't all cumulatively get free shipping based on what we order as a group, but we all get the same discount values on the majority of their products.

We need at least ten people, myself included for the group buy. If you sign up for the group buy and something that prevents you from joining occurs, no sweat. Nothing happens to you, and we all carry on as we would. I'm expecting to have the group buy start on Tuesday the 14th and run through Monday the 20th. That can be changed if needed, but that hopefully won't be an issue.

If you want to join in, PM me your last name and email address you used to create your account. If you don't yet have an account and want to join, just sign up on their site. Feel free to cite me as a referral! (bsg0823@gmail.com)

Thanks, and happy Friday! :biggrin1:

SkullV

The RC buy is going on right now if you just want to hop in on that one. Otherwise this is a great option!

crny1

Premium member
I am in need of about $120 worth of stuff. How many are interested? Or how long till the order happens? I am not sure how long I can go with bad water..........

SkullV

Yes, with BRS group buys you pay for your own shipping. They are really only worth it if you are getting a lot of BRS brand stuff. The discounts on everything else are so-so. You do get preferred pricing for life afterwords though which is nice. You don't even need to order anything, just sign up.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I am in need of about $120 worth of stuff. How many are interested? Or how long till the order happens? I am not sure how long I can go with bad water..........

We got to pay for shipping?
If we get 10 members to join.. All items ordered wil be shipped to your house and everyone will have to pay for shipping unless if you meet the free shipping mark.. So if both of you sign up, we only need 2 more to make this happen.

Jep21

I want to buy a jbj nano glo led from bra.. I'll join just depends on how much for shipping?

Lil BamBam

Premium member
So what do we need to do to sign up?
Email Funlad your email and name.. He is the one that posted above and is setting this all up.

I want to buy a jbj nano glo led from bra.. I'll join just depends on how much for shipping?
It should be a standard UPS charge like any other vendor.. But not sure and could be wrong.. Just pretend to check out and see how much is shipping ;)

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Great!! I hope this meets the requirements of 10 members :thumbup::thumbup:

Just read the very 1st post and we should be buying soon :D