Busted!

DAS212

So in one he is saying he can't get his params in check and the other he is saying he bought a new tank?

caragol

Can't keep levels down = overcrowded

I see no deception.
I saw it this way too. He saw a good deal on a setup, it had to come with the fish, but he's being responsible about it because his levels will stink due to overcrowding.

People are really liking Smitty's post there, so maybe I'm missing something.

Joe5688

He has tons of fish for sale every month. Just every month he has a new excuse of why or he has to get rid of his fish. He's a guy running a lfs out of his house and using cr as a craigslist.

MMreef

I saw it this way too. He saw a good deal on a setup, it had to come with the fish, but he's being responsible about it because his levels will stink due to overcrowding.
Obviously you guys have no idea about him. Everybody here on CR know what's going on with him. Do some research on his posts , you will see. He must have 1000 gal. tank to be selling fish non stop here. I don't think LFS sell more than him, lol.

Joe5688

Click his name, view profile, see latest started threads and you'll see what were talking about. 98% of his threads are fs threads for fish/coral

FishBeard

His fish are not fake, I just don't get the deception. If someone is out too just to sell fish , no problem there but just SAY SO. Don't go around making up stories every month to try and sell some fish.
Because if that was the case he would need to be paying sponsor fees. The constant lies and storytelling are his alibi to sell free of charge every week.

Rich130981

I say let him sell. If his prices beat local LFS then great you get a good deal. If he is over priced then exit his post without buying.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I say let him sell. If his prices beat local LFS then great you get a good deal. If he is over priced then exit his post without buying.
So how would that be fair to the paying sponsors which are LFS also?

I agree with you on good deals but other fourms won't allow this type of threads " Power sellers"..

Yeah, it would not be fair to paying sponsors because he would be bringing in substantial income from sales and CL and CR would essentially be his storefront. Sponsors pay for the exposure that is provided by CR and that helps provide for the prizes and events. If he's moving fish by the hundreds...the only one who benefits is him.

catalano

He also has his fish in a hypo treatment while using copper. Someone one who bought a few fish in the past called him out on it.