Butch"s 210 Build

chewal

Premium member
Well I have outgrown my 125 and have started to go a little bigger to a 210 Just had to get this off my bucket list I wanted to get a 8 ft tank but had no luck in finding one So I picked up a 210 The goal is to get it running by Christmas. So here is where I am at right now I have never done a build thread so bear with me
Step one the TankView attachment 14270

chewal

Premium member
Best part of this build is that I will have a ton of space under the thank for all the toys I will be running a calcium reactor as soon as I find the one I want I already have most of the toys I need from the 125. It will be t-5 lighting And I haven't decided what I am going to do for the flow yet This is going to be a 210 gallon money pit and SPS dominant tank I just have to keep telling the wife that the corals were only 10.00 each

jrpark22000

Premium member
Cant wait to see the next steps. Telling the wife $10 only goes so far... Been telling my wife anything new is only $12 for years, I think she's only belived me once or twice. hahahahahaha

chewal

Premium member
The trick is to take here with you when you 5 or 10 frags then you get what you want and tell her that you traded them

madjoe

Premium member
View attachment 14273Its coming along I would not be this far if it wasn't for the help of SirJayjerk and The Goon Madjoe Cant say enough about these 2 guys
Look great man but jerk has done all the work and im sorry about that obviously have my own moving going on . Btw i still have bunch of that rock left if u need it its all dry i never got around to cleaning it or cycleing it

chewal

Premium member
This tank is going to be running T-5s with led strips Geo calcium reactor 4 Jabeo rw 20s for a little flow and an dc12000 for a return pump skimmer is a escopps S300 come skimmer I will also be using my reefkeeper for now until I get a apex Must say that this is a lot of fun to build and when finished I can cross it off my bucket list