Buy a CR Shirt

Tangency

Hey everyone,

I have been helping EyeReef with moving the shirts forward and I am trying to get a head count of members who want a shirt. Badgus's Morish Idol design has won. Good job!

The shirts are 15$

If you would like to buy a one please post:
your shirt size (S/M/L/XL)
quantity of each.
color (black or white)

The shirts are tultex which is a nicer ring spun cotton for cheaper than beefy hanes and they are durable.

Please be serious. I cant have 100 people saying they want a shirt and flake out. I/You/Any Member shouldn't have to cover the cost for an unwanted shirt.

Badgus, I will need the final design photoshop/illustrator document and probably need to edit the design somewhat. Unfortunately (unless you don't care about the cost of a shirt) manufacturing processes dictate designs. Specifically gradients. They will have to be converted to halftone patterns or solid blocks of color. I am more than willing to advise or help with editing.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
1 - XL in white.

BTW, I live in Naperville but work downtown. What I could do is pick up shirts for those living out my way or close by, if transportation is a problem.

Tangency

Just a quick update for everyone who was interested in a CR shirt. Eyereef/Mike offered to handle the money transaction with his Paypal account but it sounds like hes pretty busy ATM. If anything changes I will let everyone know.

EyeReef

Hi Guys,
Our first order of shirts will be 2 weeks from today..
So whoever is interested in a shirt please paypal me mikedantran@gmail.com
Please specify size, color, and quantity.
Thanks Tangency for getting this whole thing out of neutral.

Spoofer

I really should read before i randomly post- Mike i'll send you paypal with details sorry for the random posts