Call the Optometrist! New Coral will Melt your Eyes!

Funlad3

I'm heading off to the airport to pick up the new fish in about two minutes, but all of the new coral is set to be automatically uploaded to our Facebook Page throughout the day, so keep an eye on it!

https://www.facebook.com/AscensionAquatics

We'll upload all of the photos here this afternoon, once the fish are starting to settle in. There'll be a separate thread for that... :)

All of the acro colonies are between $50-$100. I'd prefer to not cut frags at this time, as I need to move them quickly to make room for an Aussie order next week. Pricing is negotiable if you get multiple colonies! Anyways, check our FB page, and we'll upload everything here soon. :)

Have a great morning!

- Ben

Funlad3

Here we go!

WYSIWYG Kaleidoscope Favia: $100

WYSIWYG Blue Hornets: $200

Blue Hornets: $15/Polyp

WYSIWYG Giant Orange Cycloseris: $100

WYSIWYG Crazy Plate: $100

WYSIWYG: $75

WYSIWYG: $50

WYSIWYG: $100

Funlad3

vucious

I got some nice corals from AA a couple weeks for very decent price. I would buy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Funlad3

Matt's an awesome guy with great prices on livestock; I have corals in our family display tank that came from him. If you want to come and see these corals in person to see why they're priced the way they are, feel free to come by this weekend!

That being said, I'll be making some SICK frag packs on Sunday Night to make room for a ridiculous Aussie Order.

Last edited by a moderator: