Calling ALL REEFERS!! Can anyone help in Lincoln Park in Chicago!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hi CR,

Please is anyone close to Lincoln Park in Chicago? Ryan, Rcunning8 is in dire need. Due to come medical issues his tank may be within hours of complete crash. I've been contacted by his family who live states away. Here's a FS thread to give you an idea of the livestock that may be able to be saved. http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php/25839-All-types-of-corals-for-sale!-Beginner-to-advanced!-Low-to-high-end!-Right-by-the-B

"need someone to go over and rescue what can be rescued out of the tank to salvage whatever……This is a matter of hours b4 everything is shot…..I think"

Please PM, reply or send smoke signals if you can help. I have contact info and can help put you in contact with Ryan's roommate.

Thanks and please pass along to anyone who you think can help.

maidia

Team CR
[MENTION=1971]jayjerk[/MENTION], [MENTION=1217]madjoe[/MENTION], [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION]
more to come

maidia

Team CR
[MENTION=129]The reefer[/MENTION] [MENTION=171]DJE[/MENTION]

All Chicago Reefers please help him

tinman

[MENTION=1971]jayjerk[/MENTION], [MENTION=1217]madjoe[/MENTION], [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION]
more to come
Darn this is bad.

I wish i can go but with the newborn and me leaving on vacation in a week might not be possible
[MENTION=2051]Eddie79[/MENTION] is closer

A kind note to others, what ever who ever salvages please make a note of it and if it survives offer ryan to take it back.

Hope ryan is all ok

Sent from my iPhone

maidia

Team CR
[MENTION=1442]Unico[/MENTION] you are not too far from him please help if you read this post..

jrpark22000

Premium member
Thanks for the response and help from everyone so far! Truly thank you.

We have one person in route now to go and help and a possible second person on standby. If anyone else is availble for standby, please message me. Who know what help the first person going to save livestock will need help with in coming days.

FraginReeferHead

Wish I could offer some more help, but I just recently started introducing corals to my tank again. If someone doesnt have room for his fish I could hold a few for him and they wont be to much trouble to retrieve when hes back on his feet. PM if needed.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Just an update for all those who offered help. After a long night, the animals are now in control of a good local reefer who selflessly went over last ASAP to resuce everything possible. I'll reach out to those who offered help if anything additional is needed, maybe help with longer term, short term homes.