Calling out all the reptile, amphibian, insect and other people

CienFuegos

Premium member
Damn guys. Very kewl! Before I decided to restart the reed tank, I was looking into may getting dart frags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks Joe. I'm researching them tongith.

**edit**
Damm, quite a bit to keeping them well. Going to take some serious reading. The temps, humidity and cage size all fit thought.
http://flchams.com/pygmy-chameleon-care-sheet/
I ordered a herpkeeper basicall digital aquatics herp versin of reefkeeper got one new 75$ on ebay lol come with humidity gauge and controller so i should be able to keep exact temp and humidity for these guys

jrpark22000

Premium member
I ordered a herpkeeper basicall digital aquatics herp versin of reefkeeper got one new 75$ on ebay lol come with humidity gauge and controller so i should be able to keep exact temp and humidity for these guys
Nice score.

I wish neptune would make a humidity probe. bastards.

madjoe

Premium member
Any luck on finding something to put in there. I set up second cage already for day gecko not as fancy no water fall just misting system.

madjoe

Premium member
No. I'm far from being in a hurry. This is a long term rebuild.
Ive been watching utube vids on vavariums and i should of watched before i tried drilling my 75 gallon lol dude used a aqaulifter on a timer to drain the water the misting put into the tank . That would of been useful instead of shattering the bottom of that tank lol

Rcunning8

Premium member
Lawrence!!

Lawrence and Sebastian

Croney!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: