Camera and apex

Anybody on here good with integrating a camera with the apex fusion? I bought the FI9831P foscam and can't seem to get it working with fusion following the first 5 or so threads when googled.
I can get the camera on and working through the foscam program.

#theMatrix

I just use an old android phone as my aquarium cam. Installed IP camera to it and it works. Some porting needed to happen on my wifi router but all fairly simple.
With foscam i think theres a url handle you need to use or use tinyurl to replace the link on fusion

GugsJr

TeamCR
I don't integrate my camera into my Apex, I just use Owlr Foscam, when I go into Fusion I just want to do what I need. If I want to look at my tank I use another app. Made things easier for me.

Check the Foscam model make sure it supports mpeg. If not it won't work

I have been trying the url stuff with no success, there does not seem to be a clear answer on whether or not the camera does the mpeg. Oh well I will just use the foscam app.

Interesting, I did not get that page back in my search but I did try an url like the second. I will have to give it a try, Thanks!

GugsJr

TeamCR
You're welcome, I searched on Neptune's forum, you need to activate the ddns on your Foscam settings page from your desktop. You need to go into the camera settings

GugsJr

TeamCR
That means you probably have to setup port forwarding on your router, or you may have the wrong url

Comcast is "having trouble" letting me do the port forwarding. Once I can get it to setup a port forward I should be able to finish it up

Comcast is true garbage, the way I have to do a port forward on their equipment does not work, been trying since that being established as an issue. Customer service was zero help. So I have purchased some linksys gear